How am i

Friday, March 23, 2018

Loneliness was distant for me back then, the thought of it didn't even crossed my mind, because i always denied it somehow or tried to find some other things to take my mind off the thought.

I don't know whether it's because of how i am or not. But the sure thing is, i now know how loneliness feels like. Even though i'm still surrounded by friends, albeit only for a few days now, i feel all alone. I don't have anyone to tell how my day was, how i aced a test, how i failed many. I don't have anyone to tell how i feel .

Back then, i looked and frowned upon people like me now. I thought that they are not grateful for having friends and family. But then i realize that they're all not going to fill the void some of us have.

Many days past like a blink. It's now suddenly 24th march of 2018. Days felt hollow, meaningless, repetitive.

People close to me thought i was weird because i don't have any love interest (or something like that) for a long time. It's not that i don't want to, it's just that i haven't find one. I'm not picky or something like that regarding that matter. But is it wrong if i wanted to find someone who understand and see me as i am?

Maybe i feel lonely because i don't have anyone to talk to, to whine to. I'm missing something that i think is very essential to a human being. Compassion.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Followers

Most Popular